Construction Site Supervisor
– Level 4 Apprenticeship
As a Construction Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for making sure every construction project is carried out in a safe, sustainable and efficient way. You’ll be the eyes and ears on the ground, ensuring that quality is never compromised on any of our sites.
Visionary Lofts is a premier loft conversion specialist based in South London. We pride ourselves on providing a solution-orientated approach to our clients’ needs and delivering quality construction projects that used robust sustainable and environmentally sound constructions processes. As an FMB affiliated member, we strive for continuous improvement and development from our business and our staff.
A construction site supervisor is typically responsible for:
WHAT We’re Looking For
You’ll be passionate about the construction industry and want to improve processes on site to make sure every project you supervise is delivered on time, on budget and is of outstanding quality.
A team player, you’ll need excellent organisational and communication skills, and be able to motivate and engage effectively with contractors and other staff members.
As you’ll be based on site (in people’s homes) you’ll also need an excellent customer manner and be comfortable talking with customers of all ages and backgrounds.
If you have prior experience in the construction industry, that would be an advantage.
WHAT’s On Offer
- ● A 2 to 3-year apprenticeship with full training and qualification provided
- ● A competitive salary of £258 – £324 per week
- ● Access to a company vehicle (moped/motorbike)
- ● Provided with safety equipment as required
● Be available for a possible start date of 01 December 2020 or earlier
● Able to work 40 hours per week
● Have at least 5 GCSE’s including Maths, English and a Science at grade C or above
● Be willing to learn to drive a moped to travel between sites
● Be living in London but preferably in South London.
● This role is to all individuals of all ages but we think its most suited to a 17-24 years old
How to Apply
Apply now by sending you CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure you put “I love the detail” in the subject line. If you really want your application to stand out, send us a video CV, telling us a bit about yourself and why you’re applying for this role over whats app to 07815123470.