Ready to build your career?
Visionary Lofts is an ambitious and growing loft conversion specialist delivering to South London and wider London areas. We’re passionate about creating beautiful spaces that also deliver in terms of functionality and practicality.
For us, it’s about quality of service as much as delivering sublime products and finishes, and this translates into three core values that guide everything that we do.
We build effective relationships with others and aim to be respectful and helpful in every interaction that we have.
We are open and honest with ourselves and each other. We keep things simple and ensure that everyone understands the what, why and who for every project.
We aim to always deliver on time – but won’t compromise our standards.
Interested in working with us?
We welcome speculative CVs.
At Visionary Lofts, we applaud initiative and ambition, so if you think you’ve got the skills and vision to help make us a better company, feel free to send us your CV and a covering letter explaining what you do and how you’re a great fit for our ethos.
We recommend that you combine your CV and cover letter into a single document before submitting (it). This can be .doc, .docx, pdf.
We have a small but mighty team of professionals dedicated to making your dream loft conversion a reality. Our experts have a solid understanding of the specific needs and requirements for South London based homeowners.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for converting prospective leads into customers. You will be the face of the company at sales stage and responsible for presenting the benefits and value of using our services to our potential customers.
Visionary Lofts is a premier loft conversion specialist based in south London. We pride ourselves on providing a solution-orientated approach to our clients’ needs and delivering quality projects that use robust, sustainable, and environmentally sound construction processes. As an FMB affiliated member, we strive for continuous improvement and development from our business and our team.
Please note that this role will be based in south London. Daily travel to and from locations in and around south London will be required as part of this job.
You will typically be responsible for:
- Visiting prospective clients to carry out home surveys and present loft options, design ideas & advice.
- Presenting and promoting our services to prospective clients.
- Providing support through the sales process (manging the quotation process, following up with prospects and answering any questions they may have).
- Managing and leading the rest of the sales & estimating team to ensure targets are being met.
- Building new referral partnerships and maximising effectiveness of existing lead generation avenues.
- Regularly reporting back to the company directors on performance.
What we’re looking for
You’ll be a passionate and experienced sales professional.
You’ll be a well presented individual with excellent phone and in-person communication skills.
You’ll have outstanding conversational skills to allow you to build strong levels of trust and rapport with homeowners.
You’ll have good leadership skills to encourage and motivate the rest of the sales team.
You must have prior experience in B2C sales. If you have experience in construction, design or real estate, that would be an advantage.
What’s on offer
- This is a self-employed commission based role. We are offering earnings of £50K to £100K+ per annum depending on performance.
- Additional financial incentives on offer for self-generated leads.
- Progressive training based payment scheme to allow you to earn whilst you are still training and finding your feet.
- Laptop and Company Phone provided
- Be available for a possible start date of 1st April or earlier.
- Be available to work 40 hours per week. You are expected to be available to work within our office hours (Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm). You will be welcome to put in additional hours on weekends and evenings to maximise your earning opportunities.
- Have a full UK driving licence and your own fully insured vehicle.
- Be fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Have previous experience of working in customer-based sales for a minimum of 2 years.
- Have excellent IT skills, including experience using MS Office, Outlook and CRM systems.
- Have Experience working within and motivating a team.
How to Apply
You can apply by sending your CV (we recommend you tailor your CV to showcase your relevant skills and experience) and a cover letter explaining how you meet each of the requirements for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you put the title of the position, reference number and “I love the detail” in the subject line.
If you really want your application to stand out, send us a video CV, telling us a bit about yourself and why you’re applying for this role. Video CVs are to be sent through WhatsApp (07815123470).
Initial interviews will take place remotely from 08/03/22.
Questions About Joining Visionary Lofts
If you’d like to talk to us about any of our current opportunities, about what we’re like to work for, or about any aspect of working with us, please email us email@example.com and a member of our HR team will get back to you asap.