Terms & Conditions
The term ‘[business name]’ hereafter referred to as ‘Visionary Lofts’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Visionary Lofts is the trading name of [business name]. Our registered office is [address].
What information do we collect?
Visionary Lofts collects personal identification information (for example: your name, email address, phone number, etc.) and analytics data about your browser, IP address and usage of our website.
We never request sensitive or financial information from you via our website.
How do we collect your data?
Personal data is collected when you:
- Contact us (via our website, email, telephone)
- Book an initial consultation
- Complete a customer survey, provide feedback or email us for any other purposes
Tracking and usage data is collected when you:
- Use or view our website
- Interact with marketing activities including email
How will we use your data?
Visionary Lofts collects your personal and analytics data for the purposes of:
- personalisation of content or user experience
- responding to queries or requests for information
- account set up and administration
- delivering marketing and communication
- carrying out polls and surveys
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- legal obligations
By accessing and using our website, you consent to the use and processing of your personal and analytics data for the above purposes.
You can manage your consent for our use and processing of your personal data by contacting us here [hyperlink email subject ‘manage personal data’].
You can manage analytics data by changing your cookie settings, see Cookies [link to Cookie section] section below.
How do we store your personal data?
Your data is stored within the United Kingdom and is not shared with any third party, unless explicitly requested by you.
We will keep your personal information on file (digital and hard copy) for a maximum of 5 years, subject to any legal or financial obligations on Visionary Lofts to retain accurate business records.
Visionary Lofts wants to send you information about products and services that we think you might like.
By contacting us and using our website, you agree to receive carefully selected marketing from us.
You have the right at any time to stop Visionary Lofts from contacting you for marketing purposes. You can do so, here [hyperlink email subject ‘unsubscribe/no marketing’]
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request copies of your personal data we hold. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete any information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that Visionary Lofts erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to Visionary Lofts’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
This website uses tracking technologies such as cookies to store and manager user preferences, enable content or otherwise analyse user and usage data.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://allaboutcookies.org
What types of cookies do we use?
Functionality cookies – these cookies are used so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
Marketing – these cookies are used to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 020 3536 8734
Or write to us at: [postal address – this can be your registered address or other address]
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Visionary Lofts and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Visionary Lofts. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Visionary Lofts takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
UK Copyright Statement
This website and its content is copyright of Visionary Lofts – © Visionary Lofts 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.